10.14.2007

Walk for Breast Cancer

These are photo's from the ACS Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk held in Sarasota. My team, the Boobetts, is on the left. Even though I didn't walk (I was helping in the food tent) we ruled!! A special thanks to my teammates - Ellie, Joan, Elsie, Daisy, her niece, Jade, Martha and Jean.

The other pictures are for you to see I'm not so far out in left field with my Boobetts name...other names with a distinctive ring; Hot Pink Hotties and Hunks, Boobie Brigade, Million Dollar Babies and Save the Tatas, to name just a few of the 200 or so teams. Save the Tatas is national - go to the link and get a very cool tee shirt for the cause.

You might remember me writing about the walk last year. It's incredible a year has passed. As I get older I'm doing things more on a yearly basis than I've ever done before, which makes 'time' more in my face, and sometimes that's not all pleasant. For instance, what have I done with this year? Ick, I don't want to go there right now...we'll save that for another day... What have you done with your year?

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.