Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can't climb on her or kiss her or else she gets cranky. Yesterday she told me she was studying something called cabbylala and I had to let her concentrate. She would read for a bit, and I would watch her. She would look up from her reading and tell me I was staring at her. Well yeah, I'm waiting for her to be done so we can play.
Mommy is so smart, she knew that, and told me we would play in five minutes. Then she
 |
| Me listening |
started to talk to me and tell me what cabbylala said. I guess humans get confused sometimes and get off track. Does that mean they get lost? I would hate to get lost, that's why I always know where mommy is.
I didn't want to but in, because then mommy might take longer to play with me, so I just listened. Someone called Dr. Frankel, said:
" We had to learn...that it did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking ourselves the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life - daily and hourly."
OK, whatever,
now is it time to play?
1 comment:
You are so adorable, Pippy and quite photogenic, too! You must have a great Mommy?
Post a Comment