10.08.2007

I Bet You've Missed Me





Well, I've been busy. Last weekend I attended a raw food preparation seminar presented by Gideon and Jackie Graff from Sprout Raw Food of Atlanta. It was an intensive time of observation, eating, questioning and fun., and I'm proud to say, I'm no longer a Durian virgin...I ate the fruit and loved it, even though it has the reputation of being the "Stinky Fruit".

I learned how to prepare a assortment of extraordinarily tasty foods and
commune with other people who are choosing to eat this way. Please check out all the pictures from the class on Flickr. I'll be sharing some of Jackie's delicious recipes in the near future.

I'm also in the process of shutting down the old Leah's Natural web site and creating a new one, with my new products and a new look. But for a newbie in the web building business, it's not easy going. Research, research, research that's what I feel is all I've been doing, except for the class which was a refreshing change. If you don't hear from me much this week, you will know where I am...tied to my computer, but I'll be back!

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.