10.12.2013

My Smeller - My World

Mommy Mine (for you who don't know, I call mommy - Mine, just so she doesn't forget) thinks my nose is cute and is forever bopping it with her finger. It doesn't hurt, but it makes me sneeze and messes up my smelling for a while. She doesn't understand smelling is the most important thing I do, other than look cute and behave the way I am supposed to, which I sometimes forget what that is.



I can smell so well sometimes it surprises me. For instance, I can find poop in the middle of a big bunch of grass in about 10 seconds. I've seen other dogs smell better and faster but they were big and slobbered a lot. Ick. There is so much to learn smelling poop that by the time I am two, whenever that is, I will know so much I won't know what to do with myself.

I also smell pee really well, and getting better at it all the time. The other day Mine and me were walking when I smelled a big bunch of pee mail. Messages were all over this plant that Mine called a You Wanna Mouse. Well, that's just silly. Even I know that a plant doesn't know what to want other than water, and it sure doesn't need a mouse messing around its roots looking for whatever mouses look for. Dumb name, good plant for mail though.

 

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.