Bear's party was wonderful! Little nice lady and tall plaid man (Bear's parents) had excellent food. There was really yummy cake, that I didn't even get sick from eating. Little nice lady said it was doggie cake not to be eaten by the adults. Besides they had their own cake and something to drink that made Mine laugh a lot, and so did every else. It looked horrible with a bunch of fruit and leaves, but the adults lapped it right up. Bear had Bear Beer that was tasty, but we didn't bark, except a little when we were running around.
I was thinking I was going to get one of these party's when I turned one, but Mine said, "No way, Jose!" I don't know who Jose is, but I know what no means. Oh well, maybe when I'm old, like two, whenever that is.
Mine worked all day, (and didn't pay any attention to me) fixing up my blog. I hope you like it. Sometimes people come up to me on the street and tell me how much they like reading about me. That makes me feel good. I have a great life!
Here are pictures of Bear's party - that's me in that stupid Tu-Tu, just in case you couldn't tell.
 |
| Me and Milo |
 |
| Little Nice Lady cutting Bear's cake |
 |
| Tall plaid man and all the yummy food. |
 |
Almost everyone.
|
 |
| Treat Time!! |
 |
| More treats and Bear. |
 |
| The gang. |
 |
| Chow time!! |
 |
| Yummy. |