I asked Mommy if I could have a blog, she said yes, but then she gave it a stupid name like, 'Posts by Pippi." I don't like that name at all!
So I asked Mommy to change the name by barking at her a lot. She thought it was the big moon making me crazy, but it wasn't. She finally figured it out and said she would and ask her friend Debbie to help her come up with a fun name. I was excited and ran around our condo and knocked all the pillows off the chairs and sofa. I was tired after that. Anyway, they came up with a name I really like called - Pip's Squeaks. I feel so much better I think I will take a nap.
6.27.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment