6.27.2013

One Thing I Like To Do


I love to go up on the parking garage roof and chase balls and other dogs. We have a lot of dogs where I live that are my size that I play with. Mommy calls it a Play Date, I call it fun!


Here is a picture of me and Diego. He is fast and I like to run after him and grab his big ears - he likes to grab my toys away. Here he is planning his strategy for taking my ball.



One day it rained before we went up to play. Mommy took this picture of me so I could see how scruffy I look when I'm wet. Oh well, I love to play in the water, and I don't care how I look. Silly mommy to think I would care.

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.