4.06.2013

Update

I haven't posted recently because there really isn't much going on with our girl, other than she is going through a growth spurt. As of two weeks ago she was 8.8 lbs, that means she grew two pounds last month. But what we really notice, as do folks who see her regularly, is she is getting long... she can't lay on her back in my lap any more, she doesn't fit.
Today

Today is the last day of Puppy Kindergarden. I have heard there is a graduation with hats and all!! You will see if that is true. Next week we start her Intermediate Obedience. I say we because I need the school more than she, and I need to remember to train her, not just play with her. More to come.....


Two Months Ago

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.