4.06.2013

Pippi's New Toy

Pippi's newest toy is this Martha Stewart elephant stuffed with two peanuts. The elephant is made with a crinkle body, which Pip loves to chomp on; and there are lots of other chewing areas - the trunk, ears and arms and legs which are stuffed and soft. The center of the the beast is a hole where two squeaky peanuts can be stuffed, then discovered and removed by the pup.
Elephant with a happy Pip chewing the peanut.
Notice her new bottom teeth! Such a big girl.

This is a very clever and educational toy. I know I am beginning to sound like an infomercial, but I really love this line. Lots of thought has gone into the toys. I also got her a snake in a basket, where the basket is crinkle and the three foot long snake is stuffed and has a squeaky head. Pippi pulls out the snake, shakes it around a couple of times, chomps on the basket a bit then is done with the toy. That one is not as successful as the elephant. But I pick it up after she is done and when I give it to her again in a couple of days, it's like a new toy and she will play with it all over again for a while.

Pet Smart has Martha's pet products. I got these on sale and they are worth the price particularly if your pup is into the crunch/crinkle sound.

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.