4.16.2013
Awhhhh
This is Pippi's best bud - Bear. He lives in her building, on her floor. She is a lot more rambunctious than he is, so it was slowing going in the relationship department for a while. I mean who wants to get tackled all the time? But now she has calmed down (a bit) and he has started to feel more secure with her so they follow each other around sniffing and playing, with an occasional take down of Bear on Pippi's part.
They look about the same size, but Bear is two months older and three pounds less. He has longer hair which, on last Sunday was blowing around a lot in the wind puffing him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...

No comments:
Post a Comment