As Pippi is only a little over four months old, everything is new and fresh to her. Today on our afternoon walk there was a Sprite can sitting on the sidewalk. She has never seen a soda, or as we northerners say, pop can, and she was startled by it and started barking. When it didn't respond and just sat there she decided to approach it. I should have been thinking video, since it was very cute as she investigated this strange object. But this photo is all I have - so think more touching out with her paws, moving around to get a better look, running up to the can and backing off, standing up, lying down, cocking her head first to the right then the left and yipping, and you will have the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...

No comments:
Post a Comment