It is also fascinating to see how new to the world she is. Grass, rain, leaves, curbs, garbage trucks, plants, curbs, motorcycles are just the icing on her wondrous cake, and through her reactions I notice these things with new eyes.
2.14.2013
We Are Walking, Walking!
It is also fascinating to see how new to the world she is. Grass, rain, leaves, curbs, garbage trucks, plants, curbs, motorcycles are just the icing on her wondrous cake, and through her reactions I notice these things with new eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
1 comment:
I will gladly be her on-call appreciator and fawning adorer ;-))
Post a Comment