My salvation is the upcoming Puppy Kindergarden she will start in a couple of weeks. Down here in Florida, it is recommended not to take your dog out and about amongst other dogs or on grass that you don't know who or what has walked or deposited on it. Up in Michigan I never ran into that problem. I've been told that down here there because there is no freezing weather, so no frozen bugs. Hence, bad bugs live forever - not really, but better safe than sorry. Bottom line, I will be very happy when she has had all her shots and we can walk and frolic with other dogs.
2.09.2013
Alpha Dog Cont'
My salvation is the upcoming Puppy Kindergarden she will start in a couple of weeks. Down here in Florida, it is recommended not to take your dog out and about amongst other dogs or on grass that you don't know who or what has walked or deposited on it. Up in Michigan I never ran into that problem. I've been told that down here there because there is no freezing weather, so no frozen bugs. Hence, bad bugs live forever - not really, but better safe than sorry. Bottom line, I will be very happy when she has had all her shots and we can walk and frolic with other dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
1 comment:
Welcome to the club! Everyone around here is above me in the hierarchy... ;-)
Post a Comment