2.26.2013

Awwww


Here is our Pippi, totally recovered from her school trauma, playing with Bear on the roof of our parking garage - the only place we feel safe letting them off the leash in downtown Sarasota. Bear is our neighbors, Eleanor and Lloyd and their son Bruce Johnson's, Havanese. He is close to six months and Pip is around four months. They look pretty equal here in these photos, but she weighs more. I have got to stop feeding her those treats!! They are different temperaments but each are learning how to behave from the other. They are very cute together. I will try to get a video on our next play date. 


Getting to know you....

Getting to know all about you....

Getting to like you, and hope you like me...


No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.