Even though we haven't had Pippi very long, one thing I know for sure is she likes toys! Squeaky, non stuffed rodents are her favorite, but today I was desperate for a new diversion and created the toy below. It a plastic vitamin bottle with a couple of coins in it to make a racket as it rolls across the floor. Pip loves it! I don't suggest using this idea on a adult dog or a large breed puppy, but on a three and a half pounder who likes to chase after things, it works great. Her teeth are not developed enough to cut through the plastic, and by the time they are, if ever, she will have gotten bored with it and I will have created something different. Any suggestions for toys you have made for your ever curious and energetic pup?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...

No comments:
Post a Comment