1.14.2013

Pippi's Baby Album




Looking more like a hamster than a Havanese. She will be a chocolate and white, a parti, when she grows up. At this point she looks black. I had to make my decision based on the coloring. I knew I didn't want a all chocolate dog, I knew I wanted a girl - so these two were my choices in this litter. 


Eyes and ears open, but she can always smell me. 


Was a little worried about the spotted nose.


Nose getting brown and she is almost ready to track me.


Fur/hair coming in. Markings blurring.


Nearly ready to come home.


Pippi home! This is the only photo I have of her in her crate...she didn't take to it very well, but more about that later. 


No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.