Two weeks ago we adopted a Havanese puppy and our lives and house have been completely discombobulated. Because this is such a life changing experience I thought a new blog name was appropriate as well as a new look.
We call this little bundle of energy Pippi or Pip, the Pipster, or Pippa. She is now 10 weeks old and her teeth are defiantly growing in, and her bladder is holding a bit more then a half a teaspoon - all good growth factors....they could occur a bit faster though.
Even though she has only been with us for a short while, I feel as if I have ruined her already. When I'm tired I'm not consistent with the "off," "ouch," "move," or "sit" routine. The poor thing doesn't know if this time I will let her into the bathroom or hold out my hand and close the door in her face. That being said, I trust she is resilient enough to not turn into a Marly, and is young enough that my learning curve is just in the blip in the long road of our lives together.
I first saw Pippi two days after she was born; and about every week until I picked her up on December 31st. What follows are iPhone photos from then until now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...

No comments:
Post a Comment