When a friend sent this video to me, I had never heard of Brother David. I went to his web site and if there is ever someone who is singularly directed, it is him. His mission is to make us all aware of gratefulness, and have gratitude for our gift of life. Well worth the five minutes to watch the beautiful photographs, listen to his soothing voice and let the message sink in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment