This is a brief introduction to Brene Brown. Ever heard of her? I hadn't until my friend sent me a link to her TED talk. This clip is about owning your beauty and authenticity. It is about 9 minutes. The TED talk is about 20, but worth it. Welcome to the world of soul work from a researcher of vulnerability.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment