1.09.2011

Here's a Story for You...

I've been reading about Feng Shui, and from today on I am a real believer. In the book Make This Your Lucky Day by Ellen Whitehurst there is a cure (or tools to use to enhance your life) called the 9 Red Candle Cure. It's simple to do. Get 9 red tea candles (Ikea has them) or regular tapers, any candle will do, and light them every day in the morning. After the wax has melted a bit, blow them out.  They go in the Fame and Recognition area of my house which, for every one, is always the far back center wall.

I sell used books on Amazon. Ever since I have been doing this cure my book sales have been active, where as before they were lackluster. For the last two days I didn't do the cure because I was sick = no book sales. Today I'm feeling better, my memory has returned and I did the cure. I kid you not, within three hours I sold my most expensive book!

Why the Fame and Recognition area, you ask? Well, I want people to recognize I have good books and buy them. I also want this blog's readership to grow - so spread the word, please.  And have with the cure. If you have a spectacular cure story, please share it with us...we all can learn from each other.

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.