All bloggers have stats, and if we are honest, we look at them a lot. For this blog, the top of the line most looked at pages are the ones with Spencer Tunick - hands down. So I'm going to give you more Spencer. Those of you whom are avid fans will have seen this stuff, but for the rest of us, this is really interesting.
And here they are;
http://www.thespencertunickexperience.org/ this is about being a praticipant in a project.
http://www.spencertunickforum.org/group/ this is stuff all about him.
http://www.mdolla.com/2008/04/photographer-spencer-tunick-69-photos.html here is a photo gallery. It takes a long time to load, but worth it if you are interested in Tunick's work.
Extrodinary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment