
What is time? It seems just the other day I was working with Joan to open Raw Raw Foods, now almost a year later, we are closing it. Quick story - the world worked against us. When we started the price of walnuts was $5.99, not they are $7.99, but our menu prices are the same as they were when we opened. You do the math.
None the less, it's been a good year, and I've learned a lot, most of which I'm still processing. We had a blog called Tale of Two Raws - catchy, isn't it? We thought so, and so must many others because it is quite well read. Interestingly, most of the reading is done about oil pulling.

You can read about in more over there, but I will briefly explain it over here, for the un-initiated. First thing in the morning, or on an empty stomach, you take a tablespoon of sesame oil and swish it around your mouth for 20 minutes with out swallowing even a drop of it, then spit it out, rinse your mouth out with fresh water and go about your day.
Why would you do this? According to oilpulling.com doing this little exercise cures a multitude of medical issues - from whitening your teeth to constipation and most everything in between.
The interest in this Oil Pulling has been remarkable! I had never heard of it until a friend mentioned she was doing it and was feeling better. So hey, I thought I'd give it a try. It wasn't bad - really. I'd still be doing it, but I'm not so good on follow through, and you really need to do this for a while to notice results. But the people who do it, swear by it.
If you decide to do it, let me know. Maybe I'll be imspired to try it, yet again.
You can read about in more over there, but I will briefly explain it over here, for the un-initiated. First thing in the morning, or on an empty stomach, you take a tablespoon of sesame oil and swish it around your mouth for 20 minutes with out swallowing even a drop of it, then spit it out, rinse your mouth out with fresh water and go about your day.
Why would you do this? According to oilpulling.com doing this little exercise cures a multitude of medical issues - from whitening your teeth to constipation and most everything in between.
The interest in this Oil Pulling has been remarkable! I had never heard of it until a friend mentioned she was doing it and was feeling better. So hey, I thought I'd give it a try. It wasn't bad - really. I'd still be doing it, but I'm not so good on follow through, and you really need to do this for a while to notice results. But the people who do it, swear by it.
If you decide to do it, let me know. Maybe I'll be imspired to try it, yet again.
No comments:
Post a Comment