I went away for the annual Mother/Daughter Weekend last weekend, and re-aquainted myself with reading, meditating and spiritual work.
7.12.2008
Yes, Yes I Know
My common whine these days is, I've been busy. You say, haven't we all? You are defiantly right! We are all too busy. Who does this to us? WE DO!!
I went away for the annual Mother/Daughter Weekend last weekend, and re-aquainted myself with reading, meditating and spiritual work.
You know, I've been meditating every day, if only for 10 to 15 minutes a day, and I think it's made a difference. I do feel calmer, well, I feel more focused and able to stay on task better - really.
I went away for the annual Mother/Daughter Weekend last weekend, and re-aquainted myself with reading, meditating and spiritual work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
Well, things did not go as smoothly this week. We had a replacement teacher who did not seem to be at the top of her game. How this played o...
2 comments:
Hello,
I am the webmaster of www.pinhole-glasses-direct.com
I was reading your blog and I see you have a very impressive way of describing things. The information you provide is very helpful. So I was wondering if you could take a look at our product pinhole glasses and write a review about and post it in your blog.
I would really be interested to know if you would be able to post the review in your blog with links to our site.
Regards,
Sandy Williams
visionresident@gmail.com
Hi Sandy, I have made it a policy not to indorse products I personally haven't used or use. But thanks for the offer and kind words. Good Luck.
Leah
Post a Comment