Allodium
12.20.2007
Virtual Makeover
I didn't do it, because I'm blogging and bring this to you, but this looks like fun - if you want to
start the new year with a New Look.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After Our Morning Training Session
Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.
Shackles On - Shackles Off
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
Time to Play, or Not
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
Thoughts On Chemotherapy
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment