I got a lot of interest in my post about planners, which was very heartening, so I thought I'd give you an update on my compulsive planner perusal. The sites below will take you all over the planner world - you will notice there are several links to Flickr - I had a good time there! Have fun.
Moleskinerie - blog which is offering some very cool giveaways of Moleskines
Flickr - 20,000 or so photos of Moleskines
Flickr - very cool drawings in notebooks
How To Rebind a Moleskine
Flickr - this is photo pool is devoted to Filofax
Filofax Blogs - PigPog
I obsessing about finding everything about planners - so I'm stopping. If you have any cool links let me know.
12.16.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
1 comment:
Thanks for the linkage. I've just posted again about Filofaxes, after not mentioning them for a long time. I returned to my old Pocket size, but found it a bit too big. I bought a nice new Mini Filofax yesterday, and love it so far. Very pocketable, which is more important to me than lots of space for writing at the moment.
Post a Comment