We can be very thankful these fashions didn't take hold in the '60's. For those of you not born then, you'll probably think they're cool. For some of the rest of us, we might remember the clear plastic boots. I particularly like the awkwardness of the models getting into the spaceship (?) with their helmets hitting the top of the door. Wonder how many times they had to re-shoot that?!! View Astro- Fashion and some other good ones here.
12.20.2007
Astro Fashion
We can be very thankful these fashions didn't take hold in the '60's. For those of you not born then, you'll probably think they're cool. For some of the rest of us, we might remember the clear plastic boots. I particularly like the awkwardness of the models getting into the spaceship (?) with their helmets hitting the top of the door. Wonder how many times they had to re-shoot that?!! View Astro- Fashion and some other good ones here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
1 comment:
Love the new blog look! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment