I'm not kidding. You that have not finished shopping, started, are stuck, have a toughie, or don't really know the person you are gifting, a gift card from Amazon is your answer. I used these this year myself for the first time - it's easy and perfect (and they have email ones!). And that's it for my 'hard' sell.
Have a wonderful Christmas or a couple of days off, in case I don't get back here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment