9.10.2007

I Love My Swizer







Here is the most fabulous little kitchen item you can have. Back about 15 or so years ago I was going through a Shaklee phase. Our kind distributor gave us this swizzer to help us use the products. We stayed with the products until we got tired of taking so many pills, but we still have the swizzer and I use it every night to make hot chocolate for my husband.

In the picture on the right you see I got a little over zealous with my twizzing, hence the splatter on the countertop.

If you can find one of these little buggers, get it. you will be surprised at how many things you can use it for. I'm looking for an online site I can direct you to, but so far no luck, and they don't have them on the Shaklee site. I'll keep looking...

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.