I have no idea how I got to this site, but if you have a fondness for Dairy Queens, have kids or have some extra time on your hands,check this out.
PS: When you're flipping the burger, remember to keep it in the air to count on your score. I was so engrossed in looking at the lettuce squish out when it landed on the table that I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to let it fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment