I'm not into knitting - used to be but now I can't sit still long enough to even do a row. But, I love yarns and textiles, almost as much as I love office supplies (but that's for another day), so when I was reading Wish Jar, an extraordinarily clever and creative blog and she mentioned Linet with fabulous linens I had to go look. The also have linen yarns that look interesting. My very favorite site to look and dream of all the things I will never sew is, Reprodepot.com. They have some of the neatest vintage fabrics I have ever seen.
You've noticed I haven't been writing about Pepper's going. I'm still too soft to look at it in more than a visceral way, which doesn't lend it's self to words. I wish I felt confident enough to use art as medium of emotional expression, but I just don't. I know no one is going to see what I do, but I can't get over the 'teacher's going to hold up my paper in front of the class, and they're all going to laugh' neurosis I developed from personal experience in sixth grade. So I' m creativly constipated right now.
To get to the point of this post...my confession is I have cried buckets more for Pepper's death than I have for my aunt's or even my father in laws, and I feel a smidgen guilty about it, but not enough to dwell on it for more than this paragraph, so that's that.
No comments:
Post a Comment