
Every fall, I get the urge for a new pair of eye glasses. I've been wearing them since I was around five when my left eye started a slow slide towards my nose. I fondly remember my pink frames with the silver sparkles - I thought I was sooo hot. I must have gone and gotten new frames in the fall when school started, because when the sun gets that unique color I attribute to fall, like a lemming I run for the frame store.
But this year I thought I'd do a little online research and since the frameless lightweight glasses are all the rage down here I thought I'd look into those. At Silhouette.com they have a great selection of frames, but the fun thing (if you have five free minutes) is to take their Typtest. By answering questions, and they are not the run of the mill questions, they figure out the perfect frames for your personal style. Don't get excited about looking at the frames and leave the suggestion page without noting the frames style. I went to the sunglasses page and couldn't get back to my suggestions, and wasn't about to take the test again...maybe tomorrow though, it was cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment