A while ago I established the great tradition of Confession Monday, or Tuesday, Wednesday etc., then promptly forgot about it, not even remembering the day I was to pour out my guts to you.
I remembered - not really, I'm just waiting to go on this weekend with my kids and I wanted to dash off a quickie post, so I thought a confession would be perfect.
I like to clean lint out of the dryer. I mean I really like it. The dryer I have has a lot of nooks and crannies where lint gets trapped, so I have an arsenal of lint removers to help me. Among my favorite are the two needle nose pliers (one large, the other small) that are great to get into the hinges, I use a bent hanger to reach down the vent, a chopstick to scrape around the gasket and my fingers, a brush and cloth to clean out the screen. You know of course, that the screen can become clogged with fabric softener or dryer sheet crap and needs to be periodically and thoroughly scoured so as not to set the house on fire.
I have a vision of myself in the senior facility I eventually reside in scuttling about with my needle nose pliers from dryer to dryer being incredibly annoying, but providing this very beneficial service. That is, after I have cleaned all the vacuum cleaner brushes and any silver that should be lying around..but more on that on another confession day.
No comments:
Post a Comment