People ask me all the time why I don't write about my products more, and use this blog as a marketing tool. The truth is, I think there is too much marketing going on in the world - too many people want us to buy, do, sign up, whatever - but do something for them. I want to offer you a break from all that, to perhaps allow you to take a moment to reflect on something you read which triggers a memory or sensation long forgotten...what a beautiful thing to have happen.
So that's my up to the minute philosophy about blogging. That being said (and I'm giving you ample time to check out of here) I want to tell you a little about Sugar Shine my best selling body scrub, because I think you need it. The reason I'm bringing it up now is that it's sandal time and I've noticed since I've gotten older my feet get trashed by wearing sandals. You'd think the opposite, that by wearing shoes that allow your feet to breathe would be nourishing and healing for them, but it's defiantly not!
Many of us rarely look at our heels (particularly men) which are the most vulnerable to cracking and drying out when wearing summer shoes. Go ahead, check your feet out. Are your heels a mess? Do they have calluses and white spots? Can you see the cracks just by looking down on them? If I'm writing about you then you need a good foot scrubbing with Sugar Shine.
I formulated SS as a body scrub, but so many customers rave about how wonderful it is as a foot scrub I just thought I'd pass that info on to you. Brown sugar, kukui, coconut, apricot, grapeseed, wheat germ, jojoba oils and vitamin e is the base ingredient list. Lemongrass essential oil and Citrus Sun fragrance oil are the most popular scents. I can't tell you why people keep returning to SS after they try other body scrubs, but they do. I like to think it's because of my excellent formula, but maybe they just like saying the name; what's important is they get the results they want.
If you're interested, go to Leah's Natural and read about what other people have said. You can also email me with any questions. That's my spiel - enough said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
Well, things did not go as smoothly this week. We had a replacement teacher who did not seem to be at the top of her game. How this played o...
No comments:
Post a Comment