Here's a nifty, and maybe helpful way to wile away some online time. If you are looking for a new hairstyle just plug in a good picture of yourself and presto, you get a zillion choices of hairs to try on, colors too. Fun! Here is another one where you choose a model that looks like you...yeah, right!
PS: I know you are wondering how I come upon this site...well, I'm thinking of buzzing all my newly grown hair off because it's a hassle. I was looking for hair clipper sizes so I could tell a barber how long I wanted it...I don't want to be bald again, just short, very short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
Well, things did not go as smoothly this week. We had a replacement teacher who did not seem to be at the top of her game. How this played o...
No comments:
Post a Comment