5.13.2007

Happy Mother's Day



Just back from the Standing Woman , what stand? It wasn't a rally or a march, it really was a stand. We were standing for peace, for healthy children, for understanding, for compassion, to embrace our differences, for the grandparents to be taken care of, and many numbers of positive imaginings from people all over the world, at least that's what I was standing for. I think there were other's (we have a very strong anti-war
group here in Sarasota) who were standing against the war. And there seems to be another movement doing the same thing you might want to check out called Stand in the Park for Peace.

An interesting distinction popped up when I was talking to some of the people while we were waiting for the church bells to ring which
announced the beginning of the five minutes. There is a difference
between saying you are anti-war or telling people you are for peace. I prefer to be for something positive rather than against something negative since I have
embraced the belief in the Law of Attraction, and have seen it play out in my life. It's powerful, and today I used my five minutes intending a loving world free from hunger, illness and violence...so be it, and so it is.

May peace and blessings flow with you today and always.

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.