You know how there are just some mornings you need to kick yourself in the butt to get it out of bed? That'd be me this morning because I stayed up past my bedtime watching the Survivor finale.
Oh, I know what you're thinking, and I'm cringing just writing this confession, but yes, I watch it, but really, that's the only reality show I watch. I even watch it long distance with my daughter who will remain anonymous, because if she got wind that I 'outed' her for watching Survivor I would be in deep dodo. But we do a very cool thing (and I do the same thing with my other daughter, when we watch Heroes together long distance, which is on tonight), she calls me during the commercials and we gossip about who is doing what and how thin so and so got - you know, significant stuff like that. I sometimes call her in between the commercials if I have a titillating thought and know it will be long gone by the time the commercial runs. So that's why it was slow going this morning and it's taken me all day to write this silly post.
Maybe I'll start a Confession Monday blog thing, what do you think? Would you tell a confession? Just leave a little note in the comment box and let me know - it could be a very liberating...
5.14.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment