Allodium
5.11.2007
If you're new to blogging and want to see if you have created any 'juice' with your blog...that is ranking, readers, you know the good stuff, check it out
here
.
Any thoughts on the new look?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After Our Morning Training Session
Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.
Thoughts On Chemotherapy
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
Time to Play, or Not
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
PK Week 2
Well, things did not go as smoothly this week. We had a replacement teacher who did not seem to be at the top of her game. How this played o...
No comments:
Post a Comment