4.11.2007

My Intestional Clean-Up



I told you the other day I was going to talk about the detox plan I'm on, but I've decided a picture speaks a thousand words. This is my daily quota of supplements; the case allows me to put out the supplements in the morning for the whole day since some I take with food and some I take without. The bottles are homeopathic remedies I take a couple of times a day.

When I first went on the plan you should have seen me trying to figure out which pill to take when, but after three weeks I've got it pretty much memorized and only have to look at the schedule sheet a couple of times as I'm putting all the different pills in their little homes for the day.

My husband asked me today if I felt anything from taking all this stuff, and I told him "No, I'm doing this to prevent anything else happening to me in the future". The big deal for me is that I don't feel like shit, which is what many of my friends feel like when they detox. This is my version of personal spring cleaning, can't really recommend it to anyone else, but it's working for me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dear
please put my link into your weblog
best for earning
www.kiana83.blogfa.com

Anonymous said...

hi dear
please put my link into your weblog
best for earning
www.kiana83.blogfa.com

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.