I'm getting the itch to fuss around with the look of this blog, and wish blogger had some cooler templates to choose from. I've spent hours looking at beta templates, but haven't found anything I liked. Is there such a thing? I don't think so unless I learn how to write code so I could take a regular template and make it my own which could be a great way to waste time online and learn something too.
Whenever I come across a PC magazine that tells how you can speed up your computer or add clever widgets I always get in big trouble. I follow the directions exactly, but somehow something torques out and I have to reformat my hard drive because my computer has gotten pissed at me and quit. I've done this enough to know I don't want to do it again, so I have to be careful with my creative exuberance. All that being said, look for something new soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
Well, things did not go as smoothly this week. We had a replacement teacher who did not seem to be at the top of her game. How this played o...
No comments:
Post a Comment