I don't get much opportunity to play with little kids, so when one happens by (with his mother) I do my grandmother routine which I think is real similar to my camp councilor routine. Here is Geoffrey playing with toast and Ovaltine on a makeshift table aka step stool and my sofa cushion. Our JRT Pepper is in avid attendance. Geoffrey's visit made Pepper's day, but he still didn't get any toast.
4.17.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment