It has come to my attention by my friend over at Hole in the Donut that some of you may be having trouble getting here. After some consternation we reckoned it was because I changed my blog address. My former address was leahsnaturalnotions.blogspot.com - my NEW address is http://lkpv.blogspot.com, please bookmark me with the new address so you can keep up with all my scintillating posts.
All this fuss simply because I wanted to make a shorter address - now I have a bunch of work to do to fix the mess I've created..ta ta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment