3.07.2007

I'm Still Here

I really appreciate all the concern you have shown during my blogging absence. I am fine although rushing here and there and too tired to blog at night.

I have been diagnosed with bursitis of the hip, which seems to me to be an old persons problem, and there is no way I'm giving into that scenario! So I limp around like Chester on Gunsmoke pretending I'm 40. I've made an essential oil blend which seems to take the edge off the discomfort.

Coincidently Pepper, my Jack Russel terrier started to walk with a pronounced tilt and was wobbly, almost toppling over when he lifted his leg. Amusing as it was, it was scary to see him so disoriented. The vet said he was aging, and had an infection. After a week of antibiotics even though his head is still cranked to the right, which it may always be, he is doing much better and our walks are fun again. He has however, started to cry quite a bit, which is annoying me particularly when I want to sleep. I'm not too sure why he's doing this other than I read somewhere when a dog ages he begins to cry for no reason. I know he's not in pain because when I sit and pet or brush him, no more crying - perhaps he's reverting back to childhood like we humans do as we get older.

Below are some pictures from the photo class I took recently, so that you can see I'm not just eating bonbons.

PHOTO CLASS






No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.