1.06.2007

Swap Till We Drop





Swap Day was fun! These pictures are after we were starting to pack up; I never remember to take the snaps while the thing is happening! All my angst of yesterday was for nothing - every one had a geat time and got some excellent stuff. I really recommend this. It doesn't have to be clothes, although it's a good way to clean out your closet and give to charity at the same time. Humm, what other swaps could be clever and useful?

* CDs
* Software (that's probably not legal)
* Books
* Kitchen Gadgets
* Tools
* Fishing Gear
* Sports Stuff

Can you think of some others?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could also swap food. I for one have a pile of crappy food that I don't want that I would gladly trade for good food..

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.