I just converted all my mail from Outlook to Google Gmail, and am using the Docs part to write this post. I like Gmail a lot and would recommend it if you have two computers. It allows getting email posted to the office to be read at home and visa versa. I had tried to do that with Outlook, but it was never seamless like Gmail is.
From what I'm experiencing, Google Docs is no Microsoft Word. I have gotten particularly lazy about capitalizing I's and the beginning letter of a new sentence. Word does it for me, Docs doesn't, so I've had to stretch my brain a bit to remember to do it. Yes. Docs does have spellcheck, but I really hate the look of all those red underlines - I have enough for my spelling mistakes with out adding more.
I have tried Performancing and Live Writer , as well as just entering text etc. into the Blogger edit page. I had trouble publishing with the other two, so I will see how Docs does. I suspect since Google & Blogger are now married there won't be a rift with shipping posts over there.
Enough of a test...let her rip!
No comments:
Post a Comment