I was going to insert a happy face from Google images, but it won't let me insert from the web. Guess I'm going to have to read the manual!
12.19.2006
The title didn't come over, but the highlighting did. I think there is some potential here. Goggle is defiantly on to something - one stop shopping. We get the mail, search for shoes, write about the shoes, tell everyone we don't even know about them and then amortize their cost in the spreadsheet. Cool.
I was going to insert a happy face from Google images, but it won't let me insert from the web. Guess I'm going to have to read the manual!
I was going to insert a happy face from Google images, but it won't let me insert from the web. Guess I'm going to have to read the manual!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
1 comment:
I tried Google Docs but I didn't like it. I do like Gmail though..
Post a Comment