Guess what girls & boys, Lexus has a sort of green site now to (I guess) help with their hybrid sales. It's called Hybrid Living, ecodesignelifestyle. When did they do a hybrid?
I subscribe to Treehugger blog, but haven't been visiting it much (because all my spare time is taken up with doing my own blog), but I took a look see today and found on the October 27th post this lovely Hybrid Living site. As you might imagine, this site is not crunchy - it is cushy and lux, but the flash intro is a pretty green color.
They have profiles of bedding, clothing & furniture designers, whose products even a well heeled Birkenstock owner might be hard pressed to buy. But again, it's a very pretty site, and obviously cost a lot of money, which might have been better spent on upgrading their factories to be more green. But hey, they never asked me for my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment