10.11.2006

Whaps Upside the Head




OK, things I've learned, experienced and had fun with during this trip.
  1. I'm embarrassed to admit, but I'm not a fan of 'old' historic buildings, useless I'm looking at them. Staying in them is a different matter, and I prefer 'new'.
  2. I bought an ear cuff ring and I feel cool!
  3. Starting an adventure with out knowing where you will end up, is more than it's cracked up to be. I'm exhausted just from finding a place to stay!
  4. There is an astounding amount of people who go to Starbucks and wine bars late at night. Let me clarify that - by late I mean between eight and nine.
  5. I am an Ennegram #9.
  6. I don't mind sitting and eating any more by myself. Of course, I still bring something to read, but I'm not nearly as self conscious, and don't pretend to be waiting for someone.
  7. I love my new car and feel so much safer than in the minivan.
  8. I've only eaten two meals a day.
  9. When I get back I'm talking with my oncologist about changing from Femerra to something else. My body is screaming with aches and pains and kept me up last night...and that's not a good thing, at all.
  10. I want to eat less meat and the meat I eat I want it to be grass fed without any hormones added for extra growth. I don't need any extra hormones.
  11. Major parts of central Florida look a lot like anywhere America. If you skim by the occasional palm tree, you could be in California, Connecticut (the flat part) or the Carolina's.
  12. Mt. Dora is in the middle of nowhere, but there is a lot of building going on. Who says there is a new housing fall off.
  13. I think I have a lipstick & earring fetish.
  14. Drinking wine and coffee gives me more hot flashes, bit I do it anyway.
I know there are more, but I want to watch Lost on ABC.

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.