4.16.2014

Life with Dogs

 Mommy's friend on the computer sent her something that made her say, "Well of course you meet people walking a dog."

When I heard the word dog, my ears perked up (well, they don't perk, they move around so I can hear better) but mommy didn't say anything more so I went back to sleep. But later I thought whatever she was reading might make a good blog story. I tried to let her know what I was thinking by pawing at her. I forgot she hates me to do that, so my idea didn't work.

But mommy is a "smart chicken" (that's what she calls me if I do something brilliant like pick up the toy she is pointing to, duh) and figured it out all by herself that reading about dogs might interest people who read about me... and oh yeah, just like dogs - any kind.

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.