4.06.2014

I Can Drive (or so my license says)

  Bear's mom gave me a really cool thing, and it wasn't even my birthday! It's a Drivers License. I love the colors and the plastic around it. Mommy laughed and laughed when Bear's mom brought it by. I don't know what's so funny - she wouldn't let me chew it and it is mine! That's not funny.  Mom said something about the vision of me driving made her laugh. I guess this let's me drive, but I don't know what driving is. I walk, bark, eat, chew, poop, pee and ride in the car - what's with driving? 

I fell asleep while I worked on this.
Anyway, the other day, after I got my license, I gnawed on one of mom's pens (she hates when I do that), and she told me I was grounded and she was going to take away my license. I knew she was sort of kidding because she had a little smile while she was yelling at me with her angry face.  Daddy was outright laughing in the other room. 

I'm confused about grounding and what that means, but mommy never gave me my license anyway because she said I would wreck it. So where is she going to take it? I want it, even if I can't chew it. Bear has a license too, and I'm going to ask him what it all means when I see him. I hope he knows more than I do, which is nothing.

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.