Mommy wanted to put this picture in my blog because it showed the weather we are having (even if it is blurry). She said if she had seen these kind of clouds in Michigan, she would have run to the basement and put a pillow over her head. Here in Florida we have these every day. No big deal except for the thunder, lightening and not being able to play with my buddies because there is water on the roof. But I'm getting to be a big girl and stuff like thunder doesn't bother me as much as it did when I was a baby.
The guy on the left is Bears daddy and the one on the right is Diego's. It started to rain right after mommy took this picture, so we had to stop playing and go inside. I don't know where Diego and me are but you can sorta see Bear with his summer cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment